The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Admin Abuser Foboz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slip x3

Name in Game : slip x3
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:04 am

Well i logged in the server today in the morning, i not even talked to foboz and he banned me.... tottaly unfair, no reasons, i am extremaly mad and i want something to be done about this, i think its a iresponsability you guys from nbAbaLLaZ give the power to foboz to ban and he use this like this, to ban people he supostly "dont like", what i kno from the rules , dont liking a person its not a reason to ban , i want the owner to do something.... thats not the way to threat a player from the server you have. and you know whats more iresponsability? i see everyday foboz calling pepople names like he called killerm10 a "motherfocker jew" only because hes from israel.... thats not a pose from a admin, and the owner dont do absutly NOTHING ABOUT THIS... thats racism, thats ADMIN ABUSE!! baning people you don like, its ADMIN ABUSE, if possible the right think to be done was making a voting here in the forum we create a topic, to ask who want foboz out of nbAbaLLaZ, if more than 70% say yes hes out....because i am sure he hates 99,9% of the server...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 am

ehh slip keep dreaming Smile have a good day Smile heh i have a good day today so ye im good Smile
And like a said im a frakin hater i ban and abuse the guys who use to call me names and stuff athen try to be nice with me so noob keep try nothing gona change POOR kid he want to play so bad Laughing

And what about to make a vote lets ban slip from the forums that would be fun Smile hehe dam slip ur like god u see like nothing like thats gona happen tho sr to tell u that but yes just keep talking Cool
Back to top Go down
slip x3

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha poor baby..... u admit in the forum that u have abused, thats unbelliveble.... and anotherthink u called you names that day because u starting saying lies to maniac and calling me noob, and saying bullshit... but anyways u really are a admin abuser, i never saw in my life one admin that talk like that to the players from his server, and second, how i am supost to start beeing nice to you when u just banned me for not liking me... wake up.... and third think, i have in my console more than 4 nice surf servers... i only like nba because of my friends, but surfing i can anywhere, so no , i dont wanna play so bad...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 am

lol i admit dude are u stupid or what evryone knows that i freaking abuse my enemies lol hes like so exited right now xD lol and idk whos the cry baby who got banned then cry to main admin that he got banned like allmost evry week hahahaha Very Happy so ye go play on urs so call great servers and dont badder anymore Laughing have great day Laughing Laughing last week was like i love this server now hes like i play only becouse i have frnds here i dont really care. hahahah cheap .... heh dam u turn ur self in tho xD lol dummy ..... and do u actually think i can leave nbaballaz nah i have a great times with my teammates so ye not u or anyone else cant stand between me and my teamm8ts . Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
slip x3

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:37 am

i really enjoy the server, but i hate u, and u hate me, and from the moment that ur a admin its gona be fucking hard for me to play gettin banned everyday for nothing.... and more... if ur a admin u have to like the players from the server, not only ur teammates, a server consist to grow up, thats u can have a sponser, and win some money, and if the people dont like the server, nobody gona play there, and its not gona grow, and why? only because a admin dont like the players and ban everybody...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 am

hehe funny guy lol dude only becouse i dont like u and same with killerm why do u think its same with the others lol Very Happy and right now i dont think serever is going down lol most of the time there full both of them so i dont think evryone hates me lol so ye if evryone hates me i would be reported like evry day ... not only from 2 exactly the same noobs like u and killerm. so ye u dont even know how many friends i have in server lol Very Happy but that dont really matters right now Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
slip x3

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 am

man u can hate me for the rest of you life, how much u want i dont care, i just ask u to dont ban me, i like playing here.... u can ban me if i do something wrong but not for dont liking me...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 am

nah i like u more when ur banned so ye its better when ur banned Smile allright im going to play cs see ya Smile go play to ur cool servers xD
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 pm

ahh so much to read but im too lazy, anyways foboz like never abuses Razz

there is always a reason
Back to top Go down
evilpoke

Name in Game : evilpoke
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:11 pm

just change ip. stupid
Back to top Go down
OJ

Name in Game : OJ
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: haha   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:25 pm

I can remember f0b0z banning me for 2 yrs cus I pwn'd his ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:04 pm

tell me ur nickname?
Back to top Go down
OJ

Name in Game : OJ
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 am

I think my nick was 9mm back then. And NO I'm not the german hacker, who took my nick. Or it was .44, can't remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuser Foboz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuser Foboz   Admin Abuser Foboz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuser Foboz
Page 1 of 1