The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Admin Abuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JollyBlue

Name in Game : JollyBlue
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Hello nbaballaz community, I have been playing on your server for the past few weeks and do enjoy my time here. Today though at 10:25pm eastern time there was an admin with this name:
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z. He was rocketing people when he was dead, When I said to stop that he was abusing he started slaying me each round. I really like the community here but this person seems to be ruining the fun in nbaballaz, I was just temp banned for 10 minutes for telling him to stop abusing his powers so its not that bad but if a head admin could talk with him or maybe even revoke his admin that would be great. Hope to see you ingame soon!

JollyBlue santa
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 pm

next perm ban santa santa santa santa santa Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :* I love you i swear Smile

so ye have a good day Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol!

hohoh and wrong u aint gona see anyone in game i can promise u Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm

lol i came online a few mins after but first of all im the newest admin and i did talk to him he just said he knew but i didnt really ask him what happened so i had to go, BTW Foboz is a great guy and im sure there's a reason for him to slay or slap you man, rocketing isnt such a big deal maybe you pissed him off so he slayed you every round, thats happened to me too so dont worry he didnt really mean to ban you, you just pissed him off too much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:44 pm

I did nothing of the sort, I saw him jail killing and told him thats pretty low of him to do something like that, an clan member nontheless doing that is just wrong. So he got all fussy and started slaying me just cause I called him out. You have no grounds to ban me since I never broke any of the rules on the server go read them yourself. Enjoy your evening.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:46 pm

hah i will but the question is ...... that are u gona join ur evening Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Do you mean Enjoy my evening? I am right now actually and im glad you are too. See ya around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:56 pm

wrong u not gona see anyone soon in servers atleast Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 am

Really and for what reason would that be?
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | 'm3!zU**
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | 'm3!zU**

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | m3!zu**
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm

lol
what a stupid argument
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am

way of life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 am

jk im not a gang banger Laughing Laughing lol!

well im a banger but not gang Smile Laughing Laughing hah lol! jk
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

hah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse   Admin Abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1