The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

admin Abused Me!

Go down 
+2
nbAbaLLaZ
Andy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-24

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:39 pm

well first of all hi... at 5:30 pm of the day sunday 24 of may, i got abused by the admin Foboz, im |SnD| Elmo Smile i was normally playing and he started a vote for rocket (still had 5 players in the round alive) and then we all voted for rocket so we all die and start a new 1 but it wasnt like that, the rocket was for me for no reason and he did it more than 2 times for fun and dude that aint righ, and cuz i complained he banned me for 1000000 mins,

hoope u can fix that... -.-

|SnD| Elmo Smile
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Hello there Andy.

First of all we would like to apologize for you being banned. You must have pushed nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z to the limit before he had to have made this decision. However, back to the 'abuse' part.

The Voting For Rocket procedure is standard for ending the round when it takes too long time. Everybody does not like waiting a long time to respawn again once they have been killed. Therefore, once the round-time has run out, a vote for rocket is most appropriate to allow enjoyment of the game for all players.

About the claimed 'abuse' you received, we will have a word with f0b0z to clarify no such event has or will ever take place. As for the unbanning of your client, it is still up to the decision of nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z. If he decides to unban you, you may enter the server.

If you have any more problems with this situation, feel free to e-mail, personal message or continue to post in this thread. Hope to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Smile yeap and no one gona fix it Smile cuz u call me names and stuff so yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:39 pm

LMFAO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChumpEXE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ChumpEXE

Name in Game : Chump.exe
Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-06-03

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:24 am

Get Foboz mad=YOU FAIL. Thats the way life goes. For me anyways I love you
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:08 am

Wink some times f0b0z

Take an action fast before he think and that because when someone start to bother him..h
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

admin Abused Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin Abused Me!   admin Abused Me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin Abused Me!
Page 1 of 1