The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

.44 Joins tEh forums :___D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Name in Game : I might only tell it to my good friends.
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-01

.44 Joins tEh forums :___D Empty
PostSubject: .44 Joins tEh forums :___D   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 am

Hi I'm .44 . I used to play with name 9mm, but some Bulgarian cheater took that name and now every1 thinks that 9mm is a hacker, so I won't use that name anymore. Mad
My YouTube account name is tEhjyrza. I visit gym very often. I can press a scale for 80 kilograms. That's quite a lot. I HATE hackers. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation By me, I quess I'm a good surfer. And when I'm warmed up Ima badass fragger 1337h4xwtg!!1111oneoneone. I like Rock, Heavy and Metal. You can ask my msn, if you want, I pretty surely give it to u Very Happy
I am from Finland, Helsinki. If you want to ask me something about me, go ahead, I will answer.

Back to top Go down
Yellow`
Yellow`

Name in Game : Yellow'
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: asd   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 pm

PM me your msn dude , i would like to chat with u <3
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: .44 Joins tEh forums :___D   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

ewwwwwww gay and Europe got the best cs players and do u know wheres bulgaria oh thats right Europe Wink
Back to top Go down
Yellow`
Yellow`

Name in Game : Yellow'
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: asd   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am

rofl , i heared that Europe got the best Cs players , thats correct .
go to steam and ull confirm that too .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .44 Joins tEh forums :___D   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Aaaargh, I thought that these forums were deleted, cus I tried to go to www.nbaballazclan.com and that site didn't work (No, I didn't try -ll-.net). And yes, you shoulda see a few friends of mine playing, they are ama fucking zing, when they are playing. Once I thought that they has got ABs but after I paid a visit to their home, I was wordless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ima quiting   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 pm

AAAAAAAAA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! AGAIN A NAMESTEALER WITH CHEATS! IM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF IT! I QUIT THIS WHOLE FUCKING SERVER OR MAYBE USE A SECRET NAME, BUT DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT FOR ME TO TELL IT!!!!!!!!11111 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad :AFUCKINGEVILANDANGRYFACE:
Back to top Go down
OJ

Name in Game : OJ
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: RE:   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm

umh.. there i was goin crazy u.u . I wonder if any1 is out there anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .44 Joins tEh forums :___D   .44 Joins tEh forums :___D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.44 Joins tEh forums :___D
Page 1 of 1