The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

For The Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrownBoyAssasin
BrownBoyAssasin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-03-05

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: For The Forums   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Instead of emailing the tryouts, can we make a place in the forums where we can make a new tread and place it in their. It will make it so much easier, because so then I can see my competion and all! I can also help you out if u need help with it!

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Reply about the Forums   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:56 pm

This is a great suggestion. You prove a point by saying this.
We have actually decided to have applications done through e-mail for a several reasons. A lot of required fields need somewhat personal information that we would like to keep protected from the public. For example, not everybody wants their IP, location or name handed to the unknown public cyber world. For these reasons, would like to keep the application information confidential.
However, if people like seeing who their competition is on who has applied, we will consider setting up a thread dedicated to people who have applied in the near future.

Thank you for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
BrownBoyAssasin
BrownBoyAssasin

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The Forums   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:03 am

Your welcome...One more thing...If you make people do it on the forums. More people will sign up to the forums. =)
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: There its done!   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Yes is a better idea this way. We put it pretty straight forward our my opinion. The applicant is easily directed to our forum's section called Clan Application.

As mentioned above, some information should be kept private in the application process, so we have decided to keep the 'e-mail' section of the application. In response to how you said people want to see their competition and who else has applied, we have added a 'I have applied' section where people have to write what they did or else their application will not be reviewed.

Hopefully, this is a better, more effective way for Clan Applications and will bring more people to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
Number of posts : 382

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: The new forum   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 am

wow this new forums look soooo sick. Compared to the old one. ye i agree that old one was really boring and plain. Now it looks sooooo sick. affraid Very Happy Shocked Laughing Razz SO EXCITED bounce
Back to top Go down
BrownBoyAssasin
BrownBoyAssasin

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The Forums   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Ok...And I agree with Lebron...This forums looks way more profesional!
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | 'm3!zU**
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | 'm3!zU**

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | m3!zu**
Number of posts : 64

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The Forums   For The Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 pm

i think you should also put games, and movie download links on the server. It would help people get things for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The Forums   For The Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For The Forums
Page 1 of 1