The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Respawn Issue

Go down 
4 posters

Should We Switch The Respawn to Official .
Yes .
Respawn Issue I_vote_lcap88%Respawn Issue I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No .
Respawn Issue I_vote_lcap12%Respawn Issue I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Yellow`
Yellow`

Name in Game : Yellow'
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: Respawn Issue   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:36 pm

umm ... i really think we should make the Respawn Server as Official 1 , its just boring to die and revive ... there is no fun in that mode .
so i thought we might have to vote to change it ..
Back to top Go down
ProGamer
Average-Joe
Average-Joe
ProGamer

Name in Game : Pro|Gamer<3
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Issue   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 pm

i agree with Yellow Boy =)

Btw Put some New maps i get so bored and other ppl playing Surf ski 2 same map like all time put surf green Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yellow`
Yellow`

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: asd   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 pm

server is officialy made for SS2 , sorry dude its the best map ever .. but sure ill change map once in a while .
and if u agree vote .
Back to top Go down
ProGamer
Average-Joe
Average-Joe
ProGamer

Name in Game : Pro|Gamer<3
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Issue   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:16 pm

ya i see btw you have admin?
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Issue   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Official is way better as there is a challendge, and you try not to die, also its good for 1 on 1, if your the last one standing Smile
Back to top Go down
Yellow`
Yellow`

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: asd   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

hell yah , remember tha fun we used to have together ?
Back to top Go down
Daylinsky
Daylinsky

Name in Game : Daylinsky
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Issue   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm

NO RESPAWN !!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Respawn Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respawn Issue   Respawn Issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respawn Issue
Page 1 of 1