The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

$.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gian

Name in Game : $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-16

$.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server Empty
PostSubject: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

Name in Game: - $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$
Admin who Banned you: - M3z!u
Time of Ban: - i dont know :S
Duration of Ban: - perm
Your IP Address: - 201.211.123.165
Reason to why you were banned: - i called noob M3z!u because he was cheating.... sorry admins i dont do it again Sad
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:34 pm

heh never call admins cheaters cuz then they will loose adminship
Back to top Go down
Gian

Name in Game : $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:23 am

nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC wrote:
heh never call admins cheaters cuz then they will loose adminship

But he was cheating Sad when he ban me, he had score 66 - 1 -.-, please maniac i want play in the respawn server Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Cross
Yuuki Cross

Name in Game : Yuuki Cross
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:09 am

I've had a score of 100-2 on a map before scores can't prove your cheating, if you got a demo of him cheating in a way that would prove it but untill then its just your word against his x.x
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:27 pm

yuki is right
Back to top Go down
Skia
Skia

Name in Game : <=[.::Skia::.]=>
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 am

Idk who was doing this... But... I just logged one day to the respawn and (idk if it was you or M3!zu...but i know both of you did... not the others...) was cheating or using a hack that makes you invicible...i don't like to lie... but it's true... so don't say you guys don't cheat... i don't have proofs of pics or any kind of file... but i know what i saw... And it wasnt an error ...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Dude i dont even kno where to get hacks from, second i hate em and its pointless i like to play the game the way its meant to be played (the fun way) Razz

I NEVER CHEAT IN ANY KIND OF GAME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server   $.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$.D[4]rk.$ |~[G]1an~| $.Wolf.$ banned from Respawn server
Page 1 of 1