The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Cs 1.6 Cracked with protocol 48...Uploaded By me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Cs 1.6 Cracked with protocol 48...Uploaded By me Empty
PostSubject: Cs 1.6 Cracked with protocol 48...Uploaded By me   Cs 1.6 Cracked with protocol 48...Uploaded By me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

I saw that the players are having problems with the online gaming(Non Steam Users)
so i uploaded my cs 1.6 that work with the new servers (protocol 48)

so here it is:(((Hope i helped))))

FEATURES:
- Release 01.06.2009
- Newest NonSteam version
- Latest engine update (1.1.2.6 Apr 13 2009 build 4554)
- Protocol 48
- Playable on LAN and Internet
- Half-Life (Singleplayer & Multiplayer) included
- Compatible with sXe Injected
- NonSteam ServerBrowser included (thousands of NonSteam servers)
- Steam Account/CD-Key NOT required
- No more Invalid CD-Key errors
- Latest revEmu (v9.78 RC2)
- Working Dedicated and Listen server (Steam & NonSteam can join)
- Works with Vista/Windows 7 (might need to be installed and played with "run as Administrator")
- Nice installer
- Autoupdater, never have to worry about updates again

Clean rip from original files with these exceptions:
- Ingame ads removed
- Added latest CZ bots modified for CS (the best ones available!)
- Added waypoints for bots and few maps
- Replaced original weapon names with their real names (ex. CV-47 to AK-47)
- Tuned up default config

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3N7H0MYA
Back to top Go down

Cs 1.6 Cracked with protocol 48...Uploaded By me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Download Central :: CS 1.6 NON STEAM Download-
Jump to: