The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

JollyBlue sayin hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JollyBlue

Name in Game : JollyBlue
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-27

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey everyone JollyBlue here, Just doing a little intro. I'm 17 years old and am a big fan of online gaming. I enjoy making new friends and just having fun haha. Not much more to say so hit me up ingame or here on the forums, seeya~
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 am

nice to meet you but you did get one of the admins pissed Razz
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 am

He did a noobish jail kill and I called him on it, If it pissed him off then he can go cry about it. If he's that sensitive then uninstall CS now.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:13 pm

hes not sensetive man, hell ban your ass and then ull be sorry, lol just have respect for all admins and players no matter how much they piss you off Razz
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:56 pm

remember i can cry but i also can ban so ye Smile Sad
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:37 pm

You have no right to ban me. I gave you my opinion about you and you can ignore it or take it to heart and cry about it. It's not disrespect its an OPINION, That is not bannable. So just stop complaining and enjoy the game damn.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

actually you should keep your comments/ "oppinions" to yourself if they are bad, and keep em to yourself especially if its to an admin, an admin like foboz Very Happy

nah im jokin foboz Razz
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-02-18

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 pm

ye
bad opinions being said out loud = disrespect
(which is against the rules and can get you banned).... Razz
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm

so dont complain about getting banned for no reason cuz there always is, the nbaballaz admins never ban/kick/slay/slap without a purpose of breaking a rule Razz
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 am

lol maniac said that so dam right .... just keep ur comment 4 ur self especially when admins like me play in servers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 am

and im glad that i have Awesome TeamMates whos stand allways on my side Smile I love you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:03 am

Which is why you should just ignore negitive opinions since "you" yourself should know it is not true. Either way i'm done fighting it's very annoying.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

So your saying that if someone comes and punches you in the face you would ignore it??? lol!
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Theres a big difference between Verbal Opinions and A physical threat. Why are you starting up maniac?
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:24 am

hah lol looks like teacher ..... or nerd im sure he got a big ass glasses xD lol lol!
Back to top Go down
slip x3

Name in Game : slip x3
Registration date : 2009-06-30

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: jolly   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am

Well its incredible how people change, as i remenberm like 3 or 2 weeks ago this jollyblue was givin a $h!+ to what people on the server thinks, and talking crazy to everyone, and now that he wanna be adm, he come up with a topic saying that he loves to make friends and having fun... i culd have done wrong things before, but i never desrespected a adm, and i only talk crazy things to people when they insult me.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:16 pm

slip is right and he has a better shot at becoming admin, maybe you should ask him for tips before you start a fight with an admin like foboz lol!
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-02-18

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm

yeah u guys should just stop fightnign Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:25 am

hah it was a funny fight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 pm

I already stopped fighting a few posts ago, 2nd I only talk $h!+ when im insulted by other players saying I hack just cause I can surf/gun at the same time. I never talk bad to anyone unless they did something to me, And I do enjoy making friends I DO NOT enjoy being insulted by immature 13 year olds though. Difference right there.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:59 pm

lol 13???

Dude just stop it if u ever wanna play again
Back to top Go down
JollyBlue

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Not talking about you guys im talking about the kids who don't speak any english and think that anyone who is better then them is a hacker. Wasn't directed to anyone in this community -_-
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 pm

oo lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JollyBlue sayin hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: JollyBlue sayin hi   JollyBlue sayin hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JollyBlue sayin hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums :: General Talk :: Introduce youself...-
Jump to: