The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Server rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allapito

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Quote :
THESE SERVER RULES APPLY FOR BOTH SERVERS!
For basic, in-game server rules, type /rules in the chat.

1. Use common sense while playing on the servers.
- Do not do anything that will offend anybody on the servers

2. ABSOLUTELY NO HACKING!
- This is an obvious rule. If you are caught hacking, you automatically be permanently banned; no exceptions.

3. DO NOT TAG THE ‘nbAbaLLaZ’ CLAN NAME unless you are part of our clan.
- Never impersonate a clan member or fake being part of our clan. This is disrespectful and unacceptable.

4. Respect all of our Admins.
- Admins help run our server and they deserve your full respect. Do not use inappropriate language at them and do as you are told. Remember, they have the power to kick/ban you!

5. Do not advertise on our servers.
- No advertising of any type on our Servers. If you have a key binded, please unbind it prior to entering our server.

6. Refrain from using inappropriate language when typing a message or talking on your mic.
- It is common courtesy to keep the server atmosphere at a peaceful environment.

7. Do not spam or flood our server.
- This includes typing a message constantly and mic spamming.

8. No killing in Mario Room, Gun Room, No Spawn Killing and no Camping in jail.
- Player will be warned and slayed the first time. The next time, theplayer will be kicked and if it still further persists, banning will beresorted to.

Please follow all of the rules and enjoy playing on our server![/b]

Those are server rules, but when i join to your servers, rule number 8 is missing, and I personally think that rule 8 breakers are almost ruining your server(s).

I just wanted to say that, cose that might stop camping.

Last edited by Allapito on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:32 pm

True. These are the rules but the ones in server when u say /rules is just a basic one.

ye probably number 8 rule here should be added to the official and not the respawn because its not only surf maps on the respawn now bounce
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:09 pm

because rule number 8 is missing everyone always calls me abuser when i WARN them first, then i slay 2nd time, like come on i tell em 50 times no camping at jail and about the rule and after i warn them and slay them they call me abuser omg i defenetly think rule number 8 should be put there Smile
Back to top Go down
Allapito

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm

So, is rule 8 going to be added? ^_^
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm

yeah i kno lebron you like forgot about this post =/

(i did too but i couldnt do anything about it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 pm

i have added the rule so now we are warranted to slay or slap or kick those campers or killers in mario, jail, gunroom etc.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

nice, but see i kno how you post on forums man, you always reply to the latest posts Very Happy

If i hadnt posted my last post on this topic earlier you would of forget lol

we need more people active on the forums and not just the latest topics, we need to search all around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server rules
Page 1 of 1