The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

About your servers - camping etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allapito

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-14

About your servers - camping etc Empty
PostSubject: About your servers - camping etc   About your servers - camping etc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

So, im getting so fucking bored to camping, i have played on nbaballazclan server for like 4months, and have got many many many friends from there.
Few months ago server where i played was so funny and nice place, no camping, admins to kick/ban etc.

Today - CAMPING, CAMPING AND CAMPING!
There are ALWAYS some1 on jail, waiting for people to fall to jail, and then, he kill him/her. And how to stop him? U CANT! You cant shoot him!
Camping on jail isn't allowed, it reads on rules. And what happens to those fucking campers who camp there 24/7?
Anything! Cose there arent admins around very often. Well idk, there's no admins when Im there.

What to do to get those fucking campers out of server? GET ADMIN THERE TO BAN HIM. How? No idea. They dont even stop camping, if you try to say them to read the fucking rules.
I would buy admins by my own, but lo i cant afford Very Happy

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO CAMPERS!

Maybe make it back to few months ago, when you could 2 kill any1 on jail. I know that it would make more campers etc, but you would even kill them..
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: About your servers - camping etc   About your servers - camping etc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 am

lol so true and im freaking scared to slay or kick some ppl 4 camping cuz there gona be like ur abusing im gona report ... gay
Back to top Go down
Allapito

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: About your servers - camping etc   About your servers - camping etc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 am

Just say them to read rules and they might understand that you didnt abuse :d
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: About your servers - camping etc   About your servers - camping etc I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Im not scared to slay/slap but i got tired of warning everytime so i just do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About your servers - camping etc   About your servers - camping etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About your servers - camping etc
Page 1 of 1