The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics

Go down 
+6
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
kirby199629
}}UnLeaSheD{{
Swiggly Face :S
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics Empty
PostSubject: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:47 pm

We have been running the OFFICIAL SURF SERVER since the beginning of February. However, we have reset all the statistics in the beginning of March. So all the stats are accurate since March 2nd, 2009.

*Please Note: These stats reflect your ranking on the server. However, these stats only record how many frags you have acquired.

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics B_560x95

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics B_160x400_T2_F-1-2-3

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics Cstrike2-05

For more information about the statistics of our server, please click on any of the banners. This will bring you to our GameTracker Server Info Page.

Last edited by nbAbaLLaZ on Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics Empty
PostSubject: wow   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:43 pm

we r good...improving fast
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

PostSubject: d   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:32 pm

sure not the forum improve Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm

woooowwwwww look at the server rank in the gametracker rabbit

its lke ranked under 1000 out of 12,000 !!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
}}UnLeaSheD{{
}}UnLeaSheD{{

Name in Game : }}} UnLeaSHeD {{{
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 am

nice Exclamation Cool
Back to top Go down
kirby199629
kirby199629

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 am

omg yay nbaballaz clan is going up in ranks woohoo
o.O Very Happy Smile
ThEgOdOfPrO
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:27 am

WHen we turned off the server for a day we lost many many ranks...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

lol i know Sad

we went from 708 to like 1380 within 2 days Evil or Very Mad

o well....now its time to regain our rank and get even higher albino
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:15 am

U know we r a good server,all the top 100 servers are 32 player slot and that s why...

BUt i think we r the best server for ss2 i am sure.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:03 pm

definately Very Happy Very Happy

now lets just hope more ppl donate or buy admin so we can open another server that will be equally as good Very Happy flower afro santa
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | Lebron

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 pm

hmmmm its seems that now the new server is up, this server's rank is going down Sad cuz everybody goes to the respawn more
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | f0b0z^
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

thats not the only reason alot ppl ask me are we gona put new maps at the main server .... it seems that alot ppl like to play ss2 then ss5
Back to top Go down
ChumpEXE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ChumpEXE

Name in Game : Chump.exe
Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:44 am

Ss2 is just.... AWSOME.

Thats the only word to describe it. Awsome.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm

lol ya chump Razz
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:04 am

I was trying to contact the maker of the Ss2 map so he can give me the files so i can edit the ss2 to ss2-nbaballaz
but it was a loss that he never email back

if any good mappers in town contact me so we can create nbaballaz map...

I am almost pro in mapping if some one want me to do one or good suggest draw it and ill do it and then if some one have good texures contact me and ill send him the map because i don't have the taste of tex.

Mrkiller

(Hope there is someone good to help...
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Great idea killer, that would be so sick =O
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Hah and btw the creator of ss2 is a legend, no wonder he didnt e mail back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ProGamer
Average-Joe
Average-Joe
ProGamer

Name in Game : Pro|Gamer<3
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Ohh Yea nbAbaLLaZ is just awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics   >nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>nbAbaLLaZ Clan< OFFICIAL SURF SERVER @ www.nbaballazclan.net - Detailed Server Statistics
Page 1 of 1