The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

shooting in jail, mario and gun room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kirby199629
kirby199629

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-15

shooting in jail, mario and gun room Empty
PostSubject: shooting in jail, mario and gun room   shooting in jail, mario and gun room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 am

Hi NbaBallaz Clan and all players,
My name is Kirby (ThEgOdOfPrO). I have posted this topic regarding the new changes to the server made
so that you could shoot in jail, mario and gun room. Many people have come to know this server as special
because of its uniqueness, the no shooting in jail, mario and gun room made this server very popular and
attracted many players who were struggling to find a perfect surf server. I myself was one of them, i had
been trying out all surf servers i could find on steam when i stumbled on NbaBallaz Clan, from the first moment
on the i knew this was the one. I believe many people feel the same about the no shooting in jail, mario and
gun mod, without it this server would be like any of the other surf_ski_2 servers.
If you agree with my ideas please reply to my topic and tell me ur opinions and help make this server unique
again!!!
Back to top Go down
Swiggly Face :S
Swiggly Face :S

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: shooting in jail, mario and gun room   shooting in jail, mario and gun room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 pm

yes. this is so true. I just hate it when I play on other surf servers with surf_ski_2 on and dumb people* kill in mario room or gun room. Its like "I'm not going to kill him because I'm not supposed to" then all of the sudden "Boom" you get killed!!!
When I came in the nbAbaLLaZ server I noticed that I never got killed in the mario room and gun room. I wondered whether it was just the people in the server are pro and know what they are doing. But I noticed I couldn't kill in jail so I thought... hmm maybe they set it so that you can't kill in the mario and gunroom too! So i tried shooting someone (Hoping that there is such a mod) and luckily nobody died! Smile

By the way kirby the mod is back on... well atleast the last time I played. So YEAH!!! Very Happy its unique again!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: shooting in jail, mario and gun room   shooting in jail, mario and gun room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:42 pm

I agree dude, but also there are many campers in jail with shotguns and just wait for you to jump out or just jail block on top of ur ass =/, so maybe you should make the jail kick shorter cuz right now it kicks you out of jail in about 30 secs, i think you should make it 5 or something so there are no jailblockers or campers, or maybe a command for you to choose when you are stuck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting in jail, mario and gun room   shooting in jail, mario and gun room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shooting in jail, mario and gun room
Page 1 of 1