The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

The Penguin Game!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Penguin Game! Empty
PostSubject: The Penguin Game!   The Penguin Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:59 pm

HOW TO PLAY:
  • Left click the mouse to cock back the snow monster's bat
  • The Penguin will fall momentarily
  • Click the mouse again when the penguin falls to a certain point
  • You must time the click so that the penguin will fly as far as possible
  • If you get a high score, take a screenshot and post it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
ChumpEXE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ChumpEXE

Name in Game : Chump.exe
Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-06-03

The Penguin Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Game!   The Penguin Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

My High score was 322.2
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

The Penguin Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Game!   The Penguin Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:08 pm

lol this game is kinda old and it sucks there's better versions Razz
Back to top Go down
ProGamer
Average-Joe
Average-Joe
ProGamer

Name in Game : Pro|Gamer<3
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-08-19

The Penguin Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Game!   The Penguin Game! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:28 pm

lol this game is cool u can play 1 time then its bored its not htat bad,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Penguin Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Game!   The Penguin Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Penguin Game!
Page 1 of 1