The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Questions or Concerns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Questions or Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm

If you have any questions or concerns that are not confidential or private, post it here so everybody who encounters the same questions can be answered here. Your questions will be answered soon to make sure you feel safe during the donations process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
F!n

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: hi guys   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 am

hey admin i want to be admin i know many things. i was admin in other server but this server has been closed and now i am player T_T i know use the amx i will help the players and i will kick and baned the cheaters and hackers i play for 2 months in this server 208.122.57.179:27015 i love the surf maps and i love help players!!

i am 16 years old
i am from Greece
i can speak 4 languege Greek , English , albanian and italian
if you want contact me at MSN : arisCS@hotmail.com or SKYPE : aris_galatsi
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello F!n

We are glad to hear your enthusiasm to become an admin on our server. If your desires of becoming an admin are that great, please check out how you can get admin here. All information is there. All you have to do is read and follow the steps carefully.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this thread. We are looking forward to your contributions to the nbAbaLLaZ Clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 am

Or U can donate 15% and be admin right away...
Back to top Go down
ProGamer
Average-Joe
Average-Joe
ProGamer

Name in Game : Pro|Gamer<3
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey nbAbaLLaZ good to see ya mate i have a question i dont really understand i joined clan and do i get an admin lvl or i HAVE to buy Admin lvl? cause i just joined and do i get a Admin lvl? or i just put Tagg?

Thank You For your Time

Pro|Gamer
Back to top Go down
Yellow`
Yellow`

Name in Game : Yellow'
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: asd   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 pm

this thread is a question 1 , i dunno if im allowed to answer but ... umm ... when u get in the nbaballaz clan , you get lvl 1 admin which contain 3 main things :
1-slap
2-slay
3-kick

if u want to get lvl 2 admin or higher u gotta donate , its pretty cool to be an admin and 10$ or higher is not much of money .
thats all the info i have , hope it helped , if not .. say so the owner would reply to u .
Back to top Go down
ProGamer
Average-Joe
Average-Joe
ProGamer

Name in Game : Pro|Gamer<3
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

i get it now so right now i just joined the Server not the clan woo i just got it now lol its wierd tho i just joined server thats kinda doesnt make any sence. affraid Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions or Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums :: The nbAbaLLaZ Clan :: Buy Admin & Donations*-
Jump to: