The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Layout...more pro

Go down 
+2
BrownBoyAssasin
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 pm

if we can make the website layout more pro change the colors and re-arrange the words...
Back to top Go down
BrownBoyAssasin
BrownBoyAssasin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Ya..We should put it better...Really the homepage matters the most! Like put it more pro like waht MrKiller said. So when they see our pro homepage...Their gonna know our clan is pro!
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: a   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:51 am

Thats right, hope u see it admin.
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ
Admin
Admin
nbAbaLLaZ

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Making the homepage pro-like   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 pm

If you can expand on your thought on how to make it "Pro", this may be possible. Maybe suggest on things that could be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nbaballazclan.net
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:00 am

ILL try:

U see the words and clicks are randomly in the page...change the color to black with nice black background...these things
Back to top Go down
ChumpEXE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ChumpEXE

Name in Game : Chump.exe
Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 am

Herm, the layout looks pretty good to me, other than the head banner. It looks... sorta... Plastic O_o
Back to top Go down
Swiggly Face :S
Swiggly Face :S

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:17 pm

lmfao plastic?
lool it looks vintage Razz affraid
Back to top Go down
ChumpEXE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ChumpEXE

Name in Game : Chump.exe
Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Lol, maybe./
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:00 pm

i still don't like it
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:44 am

Id say make the colours in between black, gray, and white transparent Smile
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 am

ya this is good colors and it make the web more more but i am talking about the buttons and every thing not just about the color Wink
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MaNiAC
Number of posts : 755
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Make buttons so they slide down with more menues or something Smile, and make em like more circular edges not squares Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Layout...more pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout...more pro   Layout...more pro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layout...more pro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums :: Suggestion Box :: Our Website-
Jump to: