The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Hello there Guest. Please login, or register to continue into the nbAbaLLaZ Community!

As a registered user, there are many benefits. You can view all of the topics, post on topics, see registered users exclusive zones, play more games, etc, and most importantly, join the nbAbaLLaZ Community! There are no downsides to registering. It is free, and takes only a few minutes so do so IMMEDIATELY if you are not already registered!

***IMPORTANT: If you have come here to apply for our clan, you MUST be registered. Once done, go to the 'Clan Application' section of the forums and follow the steps there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to the nbAbaLLaZ Community.
If you have not already registered, please do so to view the rest of our Forum and become a part of our growing community.
Buy your admin today! Visit HERE to find out how!
Don't forget to invite all of your friends to join the community! Refer them to www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com and have them register as well to join in the fun!
BREAKING NEWS!!! http://www.nbaballazclan.net/news-announcements-f19/!! READ IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please note: As of March 2010, the nbAbaLLaZ Community's website URL is www.nbaballazclan.forumotion.com!

Swiggly Face :S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Swiggly Face :S Empty
PostSubject: Swiggly Face :S   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey guys! The name's Swiggly Face :S

I am 15 years old. I started playing CS like a few months ago and started surfing like last week! LOL its soooo hard but its soooo fun Razz Smile
Wen I found the nbAbaLLaZ Server while searching the internet for some good servers!

I like the nbAbaLLaZ a lot. I want to tryout but i think i probably am not even good enough Sad
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /

so ye. that's me, Swiggly Face :S
I'll be on the server and forums for a lot of my time Smile I will also try to get more ppl to join the forums since im like on the 29th registered user tongue

btw ITS MY B-DAY 2MORROW!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! lmfao lol!

hope to get to know you all Laughing Cool

PS Brown-Boy-Assasin i'm going to try to beat your post count bounce
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: sss   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Happy birth bath ... Razz
Back to top Go down
BrownBoyAssasin
BrownBoyAssasin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Swiggly Face :S   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Good Luck Swiggly Face :S, You'll need it =)
Back to top Go down
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
nbAbaLLaZ Clan Member
nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}

Name in Game : nbAbaLLaZ | MrKiller=}
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Swiggly Face :S   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 am

been active first day then we dont see u
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Swiggly Face :S   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm

no i am right here affraid Smile

i was just busy with study lately but now i will be on more ! Idea
Back to top Go down
kirby199629
kirby199629

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Swiggly Face :S   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 am

Happy very late birthday lol hahaha Very Happy Smile o.O
ThEgOdOfPrO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiggly Face :S   Swiggly Face :S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nbAbaLLaZ Clan's Web Forums :: General Talk :: Introduce youself...-
Jump to: